[aur-general] Empty python-dateutil-1.4-1.pkg.tar.gz

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:02:42 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Ning Bao <phabulosa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! phrakture,
>
> Could you please check whether the latest package for python-dateutil in
> [community] x86_64 repo is empty.
>
> I checked two mirrors ftp://ftp.archlinux.org/community/os/x86_64 and
>  http://mirrors.easynews.com/linux/archlinux/community/os/x86_64

Hi Ning,
I was not the one to build python-dateutil for x86_64, so I am
forwarding this to the aur-general list. Hopefully someone knows what
happened.

> BTW, I am unable to retrieve the PKGBUILD for this package from CVS.

The CVS viewer is gone. I do not know why the AUR still maintains
those links, but the proper place is here:
http://repos.archlinux.org/viewvc.cgi/community/?root=community