[aur-general] Packages available for adoption

Thu Jun 12 21:16:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would be willing to give up most of my packages in community/AUR for
adoption in order to decrease my workload.  Please check the list:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&L=0&C=0&K=Snowman&SeB=m&PP=100
and let me know if you would like to adopt some of them. Most of them are
in the community repo but I would be willing to move them in unsupported
if a non-TU is interested in them and if it's not something I use.

The following packages are not available because they are pet packages
and/or I intend to move them to extra eventually:

 	agave
  	anacron
  	auctex
  	colorgcc