[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] skype in [community]

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Jun 21 12:33:56 EDT 2008

Am Samstag, 21. Juni 2008 18:25:51 schrieb Jaroslaw Swierczynski:
> You are wrong because I've got the permission from them.

What exactly does this permission include? Is it only a permission for you or
is the whole Arch Linux project including all mirrors, devs and tus are
allowed to distribute it? Perhaps you could attach what you got from skype to
make things clear.

Btw: don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a showstopper but I just want to
make sure we wont have any legal issues by this.

--
http://www.archlinux.de