[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] skype in [community]

Jaroslaw Swierczynski swiergot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:53:41 EDT 2008

2008/6/21 Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:

> What exactly does this permission include? Is it only a permission for you or
> is the whole Arch Linux project including all mirrors, devs and tus are
> allowed to distribute it? Perhaps you could attach what you got from skype to
> make things clear.

My original request was:

"I represent the community of Arch Linux distribution. I'm interested
in making package with Skype (ie. repacking original tarball to fit
our FHS and be installable by our package manager). (...)"

When they agreed, I sent another mail with links to CVS entries and
the package on Arch's server. They said it was all fine. Does it seem
sufficient to you?

--
Jaroslaw Swierczynski <swiergot at gmail.com>
www.archlinux.org | www.juvepoland.com