[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] skype in [community]

Alessio Bolognino themolok.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 02:40:44 EDT 2008

On Sat 2008-06-21 20:53, Jaroslaw Swierczynski wrote:
> 2008/6/21 Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:
> >
> > What exactly does this permission include? Is it only a permission for you or
> > is the whole Arch Linux project including all mirrors, devs and tus are
> > allowed to distribute it? Perhaps you could attach what you got from skype to
> > make things clear.
>
> My original request was:
>
> "I represent the community of Arch Linux distribution. I'm interested
> in making package with Skype (ie. repacking original tarball to fit
> our FHS and be installable by our package manager). (...)"
>
> When they agreed, I sent another mail with links to CVS entries and
> the package on Arch's server. They said it was all fine. Does it seem
> sufficient to you?

You could put the email with the permission in
/usr/share/licenses/$pkgname/

I think I did the same with sopcast (now maintainer by voidnull)

--
Alessio (molok) Bolognino

Please send personal email to themolok at gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF  2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB