[aur-general] Flagging out-of-date in AUR

stefan-husmann at t-online.de stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sun Mar 16 11:55:35 EDT 2008

Hello,

some weeks ago Firmicus complained on this list that some of his
packages are flagged out of date in AUR.
Now I see one of gummibaerchens packages netbeans 6.01 flagged out of
date. It is definitely not out of date, as he put it in AUR today.

I suspect myself to be the one who is responsible for the issues
Firmicus described. But if so, I did so accidentely, because I sometimes
saw newly uploaded packages flagged out of date and unflagged them
because they were not.

Perhaps there is a caching problem?

I use kazehakase 0.53 for browsing.

Sorry for any inconvenience if I actually am the "evil".

Stefan