[aur-general] perl 5.10.0 coming soon

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 12:18:29 EDT 2008

Abhishek Dasgupta a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Firmicus <Firmicus at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>  One more thing: I forgot to mention that you should check the pkgrel
>>  number and eventually increment it, unless the pkgver has been updated.

> Does this affect packages utilising Gtk2::Perl too?
>
> -- Abhishek

My remark above only applied to the PKGBUILDs I have prepared for
sergej, allan and bardo.

In general all perl packages should be rebuilt when perl 5.10 leaves
testing, especially those that include compiled libraries (such as for
example perl-fcgi or perl-gtk2-trayicon). Maintainers of such packages
in AUR/unsupported should also update their PKGBUILDs (using the
template I provided yesterday).