[aur-general] perl 5.10 is there

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:45:30 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Firmicus <Firmicus at gmx.net> wrote:

>  *Perl 5.10 is now in core.* I have started my perl commit/upload orgy...

Great. ATM I can't update my three packages (perl-gtk2-mozembed,
perl-gstreamer and perl-gstreamer-interfaces) because they all need
glib-perl at least at 1.180, while we only have 1.162 in our repos.
For the record, the latest version is 1.181.
Should I wait for a glib-perl update (aka: will it be done in the next
few hours) or is it better if I rebuild the current versions even
though they aren't up to date?

Corrado.