[aur-general] perl 5.10 is there

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Sat Mar 22 14:46:25 EDT 2008

bardo a écrit :
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Firmicus <Firmicus at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>  *Perl 5.10 is now in core.* I have started my perl commit/upload orgy...
>>

> Great. ATM I can't update my three packages (perl-gtk2-mozembed,
> perl-gstreamer and perl-gstreamer-interfaces) because they all need
> glib-perl at least at 1.180, while we only have 1.162 in our repos.
> For the record, the latest version is 1.181.
> Should I wait for a glib-perl update (aka: will it be done in the next
> few hours) or is it better if I rebuild the current versions even
> though they aren't up to date?
>
> Corrado.

Mmm, I am not sure why glib-perl in core is at 1.162 and not 1.181. I am
cc'ing this to Kevin. It could well be that there are some problems
between perl 5.10 and the more recent stable versions of perl-gtk2.

In the meanwhile please do upgrade the latest versions that build with
gtk2-perl 1.162 instead of the newest ones. Better to have working
packages than broken ones ;-)