[aur-general] wine in AUR

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Thu May 1 07:42:14 EDT 2008

I know about one user, who usually builds newest wine and has his own i686 repo:
[limoto]
Server = http://limoto.over.cz/repo/i686

This wine package is slightly different from the one in [extra], it
contains several patches:
- 3dmark.diff (I don't know it's purpose)
- bulanci.patch (for running combat pillows, known as Bulánci in
Czech. Beautiful and funny game anyway)
- disable_test.diff (faster compile)