[aur-general] Pommed initscript

Jordi Cerdan jcerdan at tecob.com
Fri May 2 07:37:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of pommed in AUR and I would like to adapt the init
daemon script to the Archlinux standard, as user royrocks suggested me.

I had a look to the wiki but didn't saw any page conscerning the rules
and the way to build an init script adapting to Archlinux rules. Of
course, I could build one having a look to other daemons and to
the /etc/rc.d/functions script, but I would like to know if there's some
kind of documentation I haven't found, so I don't forget anything in the
script.

Regards,

jcerdan