[aur-general] TU application

Dragonlord dragonlord at seznam.cz
Mon May 5 19:03:38 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 12:47:58PM +0200, bardo wrote:
> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Dragonlord <dragonlord at seznam.cz> wrote:
> >  My AUR packages:
> >  http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&L=0&C=0&K=Dragonlord&SeB=m&PP=100&do_Search=Go
>
> Hi Jaroslav. As you may notice by your inbox I have checked a few
> random packages of yours. I didn't see anything particularly wrong
> (except for tome, however I'm confident you'll fix it soon). Generally
> I think you are a good packager, skillful enough and fast at fixing
> things when needed, however take care to the few tips I gave you:
> those are small things, but they help creating perfect packages ;-)
>
> Corrado

Hi Corrado!
Thanks for all your comments and suggestions. I used the
desktop-file-validate for fixing all my .desktop files. It's pity,
that I didn't know about it earlier, now I will remember it for ever
:) And yes, tome was pretty ugly. I fixed the PKGBUILD. Did learn a
lot today again.
Any other comments are welcome.

/me tired going to sleep
Bye

--
An effective way to deal with predators is to taste terrible.