[aur-general] TU Voting On The AUR

Pierre CHAPUIS catwell at free.fr
Wed May 7 09:28:47 EDT 2008

Le Wed, 7 May 2008 14:03:17 +0200,
Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I am curious why no one is interested in this :
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/tur-users/2008-February/007020.html
> Besides many other advantages like automation and anonymity, it should
> remove noise on this ML and prevent non-TU from voting. But maybe
> that's where the fun is (old school ftw) :)
> Otherwise, if there was a real interest, then finishing that project
> shouldn't be a big problem.

Do you really think anonymity is needed ?

I consider the fact that anybody can see the votes of the TU a good thing, it makes their actions more "transparent" to the community.

To prevent non-TU from voting, just precising in the original post that voting is for TU only should be OK...

--
Pierre 'catwell' Chapuis