[aur-general] TU Vote - gcarrier
jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Thu May 15 06:36:50 EDT 2008
2008/5/8 JJDaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com>:
> Hi TUs,
> This begins the 7 day voting thread for the addition of gcarrier
> (Geoffroy Carrier) as a TU, don't forget to vote. You can see his
> introduction and the discussion period here:
> For the first time, the vote is stored *only* on web interface.
> Good Luck Geoffroy!
> JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User
The voting period has now ended.
Vote count on AUR: Yes - 18, Abstain - 1
According to the wiki page we have a total of 25 TUs. 1 or 2 are
inactive, and I'm note sure whether to count a couple of TU/devs...
However you count it, we have reached quorum and gcarrier is now a TU.
What you need to do now is:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
6. Ask if there is something not clear
7. start contributing!
8. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
days, report this as a bug to Roman (or whoever can do this while he
is busy - Aaron or Dolby?)
Congrats and welcome to the team!
More information about the aur-general