[aur-general] TU Vote - gcarrier

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Thu May 15 10:27:54 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM, DaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com> wrote:
> The voting period has now ended.
> Vote count on AUR: Yes - 18, Abstain - 1
A little remark: it would be great for appliants to get feedback
during the voting period. It was the case with the ML.

> However you count it, we have reached quorum and gcarrier is now a TU.
Great, thank you all!

> What you need to do now is:
> 1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
> apache package)
Done yesterday, in advance :).

> 2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
What is his nickname on the forum? There's a "eric" but he seems
listed as a standard user.

> 3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
Done.

> 4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
Done.

> 5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
> and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
Done weeks ago.

> 6. Ask if there is something not clear
Yes. Am I really a TU? Wooow, sounds great.

> 7. start contributing!
Before the end of the WE :)

> 8. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
> days, report this as a bug to Roman (or whoever can do this while he
> is busy - Aaron or Dolby?)
Will do.

> Congrats and welcome to the team!
Thanks again. I'm very pleased and hope I'll deserve it.

--
Geoffroy Carrier