[aur-general] pkgrel updates

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:06:27 EDT 2008

> On the point that who upload packages without a license isn't a good
> TU, I'm with you.
>
> --
> JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User

yes I'm a bit disappointed  too. Almost two months have passed since I
wrote the script and created the initial list, though very little did
happen until BaSh started to add the licenses (thanks for that btw). I
originally created the list though, so that each and every TU who has
packages in that list could fix his own packages.

For the ones who did fix their own packages or have a legitimate
reason no to do so that's okay, but I really have to say for all other
TUs, licenses are important. The field is there for a reason so please
use it. If you don't have time to fix things yourself, send a mail to
aur-general and ask someone with more time to do so. I hope that is
not too much to ask?
(I hope I don't sound too angry because I'm not, I just want you all
to take my point :p)

Thank you.