[aur-general] pkgrel updates

BaSh bash.lnx at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:24:06 EDT 2008

2008/5/20 Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com>:
> yes I'm a bit disappointed  too. Almost two months have passed since I
> wrote the script and created the initial list, though very little did
> happen until BaSh started to add the licenses (thanks for that btw). I
> originally created the list though, so that each and every TU who has
> packages in that list could fix his own packages.
I thought what 2 months are lot of time for a little fix like as add
license() at PKGBUILDs.
Thus yesterday I started to fix the PKGBUILDs and today I finished to do it.
I fixed maybe 30~35 packages (more are maintained by dtw).
Now I sent a new list of packages and please everyTU see that list and
fix own packages.

Regards

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino