[aur-general] TU Application

Daenyth Blank daenyth+arch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:33:17 EDT 2008

>Daenyth has offered to be my sponsor and
> I sincerely thank him for that. :)
As he said, I will sponsor him. Let the plan to take over the
worl^W^W^W^W^W^W discussion period begin.

I've known him on IRC for a while, and was impressed by the quality of
his work. I offered many weeks ago to sponsor him, but he decided to
wait until he was more comfortable with the process and work of it
before applying. I went over his PKGBUILDs with him, and apart from a
few minor issues (almost entirely cosmetic/style), which he promptly
fixed, his work is top-notch. We'll be glad to have him as a TU.

--Daenyth