[aur-general] TU request

w9ya w9ya at qrparci.net
Wed Oct 22 07:43:44 EDT 2008

YES a TU should want to contact a contributor before "adopting" a
package. It begins as a common courtesy that we ALL should expect of
ourselves.

It is NOT a good idea to mandate anything concerning amount of votes.
On this particular issue there has been much discussion in the past. A
simple search of the archives will be of benefit to understanding more
completely just how fruitless the voting truly is. Specifically it
cannot and was not ever meant to be a milestone of ANY kind when
created.

Very best regards;

Bob Finch