[aur-general] TU Application

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:55:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Kessia 'even' Pinheiro
> <kessiapinheiro at gmail.com> wrote:
> <cuted>
>
> I haven't looked into your packages yet but I assume them to be damn
> good if you have two sponsors ;)

Is good have many friends. =)

> What I was wondering, do you have any set of packages in mind you want
> to move to [community]?

I don't think in that yet, maybe I can discuss that with some TU's
when you aprove me. But I like very much sniffit (but its not updated
for a long time), sweethome3d, textflow and oinkmaster (not necessary
in that order). But I'll think if they go to community. :)

> Ronald

PS: Sorry my poor english, I'm learning yet.

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Student at Computer Science - UFBa