[aur-general] TU Application

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 11 23:27:41 EDT 2008

Paulo Matias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Paulo Matias.
> <snip>

I had a quick look at your PKGBUILDs in the AUR and they all look good
as expected. My only comment is that sourceforge download URLs should be
in the form http://downloads.sourceforge.net/.

So I will ask the usual question of what packages do you think you will
bring into [community]?  Not wanting to get into the debate here, but
ion3 is problematic as you know and have (partially) addressed in your
pkgbuild but putting the binary in [community] is still probably not the
best idea...

BTW, is there any more of the Arch Linux Brazil people out there going
to apply.  It seems we are being taken over!

Allan