[aur-general] TU appliance Jens Maucher (defcon)

Ali H. Caliskan ali.h.caliskan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:25:51 EDT 2009

Allan, you're right about your views, but unfortunately, zattoo seems to be
installed that way, so much for several contributors effort in this
inconsistency. However, I'll reconsider your critical approach when chaning
zattoo PKGBUILD.

One thing, mkdir is not something bad to use, I use it all the time, and
install isn't also not required, since the developers of install command
argue that a package manager should be used instead of install, so what's
the big deal here? I mean as long as the code is working, why should it be
that much trouble to maintain a package. Are we code "fascists" here?

/ali