[aur-general] TU appliance Jens Maucher (defcon)

Ali H. Caliskan ali.h.caliskan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:52:43 EDT 2009

Well there is a difference between TU and developer, I'm not saying that
it's not required to be good at coding and consequent about organizing a
PGBUILD, what I'm saying is that we should embrace the enthusiasm and
dedication by people who want to contribute and serve the community the best
way they can. So the requirements should be much tougher as developer than
TU. Please reconsider Jens as a TU, not as what he *is*, but what he can *be
*. Que bono?

/ali