[aur-general] TU appliance Jens Maucher (defcon)

Ali H. Caliskan ali.h.caliskan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:31:27 EDT 2009

We'll as long as there is no human factor in stake, I believe making a
package, especially a community package isn't that much a security risk. We
are not talkling about "core" or "extra" packages, just the community repo,
which is of course provided by the community users. I'm sure that the the
Arch Linux user would understand that. Also, one will eventually grow into
such responsibility and organization. So the filter process should be
efficient and smart, not inconsistent. This is my point of view, so good
luck guys with your hard work :)