[aur-general] Submitting a new package (sunjdk)

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun Apr 5 21:28:53 EDT 2009

> That being said, I wouldn't go so far as to entirely delete the
> package, I just think it's a useless duplication of effort

That is my point, but according to this: [1]

Quote:

"Check [core], [extra], and [community] for the package. If it is
inside any of those repositories in ANY form, DO NOT submit the
package (if the current package is broken or is lacking an included
feature then please file a bug report in FlySpray). "

This should be deleted ... but thanks anyway for the effort as I said before. :)

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_User_Guidelines#Submitting_Packages_to_UNSUPPORTED

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net