[aur-general] Maintainer vs Contributor tag let's find a solution ; )

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Mon Apr 6 20:43:22 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 00:28:18 +0000
Ray Rashif <schivmeister at gmail.com> wrote:

> I meant srcdir or pkgdir (:

I know, I just never noticed it. Now I've seen that it's mostly used
when changing directories and stuff. Dang, yet another thing to check
my scripts for..

Anyway, it would be nice if the usage of ${pkgver} and $pkgver was more
consistent. The kernel script uses ${}, the protos don't, etc..

> Right..If that's the way it's enforced if at all.

I doubt the tags are enforced, same as the other stuff.
It only really matters if you apply for TU or want neat scripts.

Night, keep your rays back for a couple of hours ;)

regards,
Philipp