[aur-general] pkgconflict: a tool to find file conflicts when building packages

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:40:46 EDT 2009

2009/4/9 Chris Brannon <cmbrannon at cox.net>:
> I made a fork of pkgtools on github.
> Have a look at the sqlite branch of http://github.com/CMB/pkgtools
> I wrote a script which incrementally updates an SQLite database from a
> REPO.files.tar.gz tarball.  It is in pkgtools/other/repofile2db.py
> The code is terribly raw!
> I'm afraid to try it, until I've done some more desk-checking.

I looked at the code and I couldn't find any obvious problems.
Did you try creating a database?
I made a sqlite-bash branch on github [1] with the create_db
function which I'm using right now. It's not incremental yet but
adding a separate table with package versions like you've done
would solve the problem.

[1]: http://github.com/abhidg/pkgtools/tree/sqlite-bash

--
Abhishek