[aur-general] python-apsw package

Juan Miguel Cejuela jmcejuela at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 05:33:41 EDT 2009

To Abhishek,

Thank you for answering. However, I can't make $srcdir/LICENSE since the
license is not included in their source. I made it copying it from their
web.

*Then, how I can move LICENSE without using $startdir?*

I can do ../$srcdir but that seems even worse

I see in some packages that in their source array include simply LICENSE
plus the real source. I guess the file LICENSE located in the package
tarball is fetched and then included in the src, but I don't see any
documentation about this in the wiki.

--
Juan Miguel Cejuela
~http://www.ashrentum.net [My Homepage]