[aur-general] python-apsw package

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 12:04:18 EDT 2009

2009/4/12 Juan Miguel Cejuela <jmcejuela at gmail.com>:
> I have just updated and started to maintain the python-apsw package (the
> current version in AUR was from Oct 2007, when the last version is from Feb
> 2009)
>
> This package is needed for the tribler package (bittorrent client)
>
> Please let me know if you use this library and therefore whether the package
> is useful.
>
> And of course, give me any suggestion for the PKGBUILD since this is my
> first package I submit.
>
> Have a good day!!

The PKGBUILD looks OK, just use $srcdir and $pkgdir since
$startdir is not guaranteed to remain around.

So the build() function would be:
build() {
  cd $srcdir/apsw-3.6.11-r1
  python setup.py install --root=$pkgdir/

  install -D -m644 $srcdir/LICENSE $pkgdir/usr/share/licenses/$pkgname/LICENSE
}

--
Abhishek