[aur-general] Removal request

Dany Martineau dany.luc.martineau at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:48:46 EDT 2009

Le 2 août 2009 16:47:35, vous avez écrit :
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Dany
>
> Martineau<dany.luc.martineau at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It could be an idea to create a wxgtk-media PKGBUILD in AUR while waiting
> > for wxgtk compiled with --enable-mediactrl by default.
> > I could be responsible of the PKGBUILD since it doesn't seem to hard to
> > create...
>
> Yes, do so.  Users will be able to vote for it so it'll be a good way
> to see how popular it is. See the bug report. The additionnal depends
> are listed there.

Done.
wxgtk-media PKGBUILD exists in AUR, so other maintainers of apps that requires
--enable-mediactrl can now modify their scripts.

Thanks for quick response Eric.  I decided to subscribe to this mailing list,
as i maintain a couple of pkgbuilds since few months and wants to help if i
could.

--
Dany Martineau
Enseignant en mathématiques