[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun Aug 2 23:17:53 EDT 2009

Replying from my Nokia E71:

Hi Laszlo and the crew,

First of all, I don't want point you about the case of the 'phantom'
votes and the 'phantom' accounts, so..

Loui can you give us more info about this? To make a real proof?, for
example date and hour of the creation of the account, last ip who
accesed these accounts, or something more powerful to make the proof
if Laszlo or other person created them.

If we found in that proof that Laszlo is guilty I'd like to suggest
the 'ban' of his application (This seems to be a childish way to
'promove' crap to community just because the person thinks that
deserve to be in community and the way was fill aur with phantoms
accounts, and phantom votes), else, if Loui can't found a proof, we
can start thinking in the development of more fields, routines, etc
for cases like this (I'd like to help with this Loui :P).

IMHO, a person who is pointed for other TUs as a 'annoying' 'obsesive'
and now 'fake voter' doesn't seems good to me for be a TU.

I am not TU anymore and I've be some inactive, but i'd like to express
my opinion, this application shouldn't go more far, but.. there is a
votation process, I just will wait for the results.

Good 'luck' anyway

A.

--
Angel Velásquez