[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Wed Aug 5 16:48:38 EDT 2009

Laszlo Papp schrieb:
> Hello TUs!
>
> Thanks this discussion period for you! It was very edifying for me, really
> thank you.
> It was a very special applicance, because of large amount of mails, and with
> some doubts, critics. I hope I didn't hurt anybody with my answers, and with
> this application, but if did that, really sorry, I wouldn't have liked to do
> that.
>
> I decided so not to start the voting period now. Maybe I could get some
> vote, but this is absolutely unimportant for me. Instead of it, I will try
> to improve myself, where I'm lacking. I will try to dispel the doubts there
> are around me, maybe this 5 five days wasn't enough for you, and I accept
> it.
>
> It will be weird, but I'm happy with your mentality, and behaviour not to
> choose everybody into the team. (If anybody knows the history of gentoo
> developer team, he/she will understand this sentence :) )
>
> At last, I really thank you everything for Stefan, he is a great person, he
> helped me tirelessly so much, I don't know how to give back it, but forever
> gratitude for him ;)
>
> Best Regards,
> Laszlo Papp

Hello,

I want to express my respect for Laszlo's decision. It will hopefully correct
some of the doubts and critics that came up in the animated discussion, and at
least to me this decision is a very mature and honorable one. So I want to
thank Laszlo for his fairness in this discussion, and wish him all the best.

Laszlo, I hope you are not too disappointed, and that you do not stop
supporting and contributing. From that I know from you I think this will not
be the case. I wish you all the best.

Best Regards
Stefan