[aur-general] Voting for djszapi results

Ionut Biru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:18:37 EST 2009

On 12/17/2009 11:31 PM, Laszlo Papp wrote:

> If I would do it only for credits then I'd do this work in the
> business sphere for a lot of money, but I don't do it, because I love
> it, I love to contributing/developing Archlinux in this wonderful
> community.
>
> Best Regards,
> Laszlo Papp

i voted "no" and here are my reasons:

i quoted that part just because, when we spoked, i did asked on why did
you removed the old contributors from "aurman" and you said that you'll
add them again. Looking at the package, still you are the only
maintainer, even that package is adopted, so you like the be credit like
Xavier suggested.

He asked myself if i wanted to be his sponsor and i rejected the idea
and personally i give him a lot of reasons in that day motivating that.
i wonder how many TUs he asked until he find Sergej. I think that all
that we are active on irc, but is just a guess.

--
Ionut