[aur-general] Broken Dependency - Speakup

Steve Holmes steve.holmes88 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 08:17:45 EST 2009

I changed mirrors and that seemed to have done the trick.  Well, umm,
not really.  What I mean is two kernel26.32 packages got updated but now
my machine is completely dead in the water! I guess I'm gonna have to
boot with the live CD when I get home and start downgrading some
packages <sigh>.  This is the first time I've upgraded kernel packages
and have my machine fall completely over! no boot!  I'm at work now so
can't deal further with this until I get home tonight but...