[aur-general] Changes in [community] packages

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:27:20 EST 2009

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13505

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13170

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13468 same as moreutils added above

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13469 same as mailx-heilroom added above

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13544

>  ortp
>  pycups
>  pyicq
>  python-nose
>  python-numpy
>  system-config-printer
>  vive
>  xchm
>  xmms
>

> That is a lot of changes...
>
> Allan

Seems bug reports are more effective than leaving comments.
Comments seem to get burried, or forgotten.
Most people prefer commenting for many reasons.

I apologise in advance, cause i will make 15-20 additional reports
tomorrow. :)

PS. Is there any chance to get lists like that in the newsletter for
example?
I think it would be cool to notify people like that say once a month,
and the newsletter draws attention of many people.

--
Greg