[aur-general] Changes in [community] packages

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Feb 26 22:54:42 EST 2009

Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
> Seems bug reports are more effective than leaving comments.
> Comments seem to get burried, or forgotten.
> Most people prefer commenting for many reasons.

Bugs are all in one place and stay assigned as a constant reminder.
Comments get sent to emails which get read and forgotten.  I personally
think comments should be disabled on all [community] packages in the AUR.

> I apologise in advance, cause i will make 15-20 additional reports
> tomorrow. :)

I have my bug RSS feed set to keep 30 days worth and you have posted 95
bugs in that time!  I was going to post a congratulations once you
reached 100...

Allan