[aur-general] Community x86_64 issues wih some packages (att dwm, python-sqlalchemy, python-pigment maintainers)

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Fri Jan 2 08:28:38 EST 2009

Hi, first of all

<ot>Happy new year everyone</ot>

Since days ago I was upgrading packages which in x86_64 version are
outdated respect the i686 version (python packages primarly) the list
can be found here [0], then I found some packages which I can't
upgrade it, these are:

* dwm
* python-sqlalchemy
* python-pigment

And maybe there are others (I just tested what I did)

For be more clear I did the cvs commands, then I build the package,
and I did communitypkg (see the message below)

Uploading: python-sqlalchemy-0.4.8-1.pkg.tar.gz 838 kb --> (you will
see that I tried to upload 0.4.8-1 version not 0.4.6)

===> Commited with "upgpkg: python-sqlalchemy 0.4.8-1" message
cvs tag: Tagging .
===> Tagged as CURRENT-64

--> (everything should be ok right?)

hours and days after I realized that the package isn't updated yet,
why? I don't know, but I think that this can solve, bumping the
pkgrel, then build and upload it again in both architectures (the
easier solution) any ideas? particulary I don't like this one.

[0] http://www.archlinux.de/?page=ArchitectureDifferences
--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net