[aur-general] Orphans packages list

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 9 22:23:59 EST 2009

Hi TUs,
now that I'm a DEV I'll help Pierre with KDE maintenance, so I prefer
to have not packages who needs some Gnome depends to give all myself
to KDE.

This is the list of packages who I orphaned:
* alexandria (if you want you can adopt all ruby-* packages who are
required by alexandria)
* awn-extras-applets
* elisa-base
** elisa-plugins
** pigment
** python-cssutils
** python-pigment
** twisted-web2
** xdg-user-dirs
* gnuconcept
** diacanvas
* gtk2_prefs
* screenlets
* sensors-applet
* soundconverter
* striim

There are others orphans packages in community:
* gputils (required by ktechlab [sergej])
* libxml-perl
* mhwaveedit
* portaudio (required by espeak [partition])
* portaudio_cpp (required by portaudio)
* python-jinja (required by python-sphinx [dsa])
* rutilt
* shapelib (required by gen2shp and gpsmanshp [dtw])
* vamps
* xgl

Regards

--