[aur-general] TU Application

Andrei Thorp garoth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:21:55 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Allan McRae's message of Fri Jul 03 00:40:57 -0400 2009:
> I'm not longer a Trusted User so I do not get a vote in this anymore,
> but knowing how this works I would suggest that your application is
> coming too soon.

Yeah, I'm not an anybody, but I really feel this way too from reading
the mailing lists.

Though, I like Nathan's overall attitude. He doesn't seem ready
skill-wise, but if he keeps up this interest and desire to help people,
the ability will come.

I might also suggest to Nathan that he try to improve his
grammar/spelling/capitalization/formatting. Doing these things properly
will get you further in open source software communities.

Cheers.
--
Andrei Thorp, Developer: Xandros Corp. (http://www.xandros.com)