[aur-general] introduction and questions

jezra jezra.lickter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:19:40 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Thorsten
Toepper<atsutane at freethoughts.de> wrote:

I thought package names had to be alphanumeric characters and the "-"
would make the package name invalid? Although the change does work, it
would require a custom edit of the source code and man page for
building the app for the Arch distribution. Although it isn't much of
a problem, I'm hesitant to commit myself to always needing to make the
change for future version of the software.