[aur-general] CVS freeze and move to SVN/official tools

Biru Ionut biru.ionut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:20:11 EDT 2009

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> The problem with that is my time. I have time tonight, so I wanted to
> get it out of the way. If I wait, it might end up being weeks before I
> can get a block of time to do this again.
> Does anyone have an idea of the rebuilds that are left for community?
> How many and how long it will take? If I could get an estimate, maybe
> I could plan accordingly

i'm working on it now with ghost and i hope in maxim 2 hours all are done.


More information about the aur-general mailing list