[aur-general] CVS freeze and move to SVN/official tools

Biru Ionut biru.ionut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:26:15 EDT 2009

Aaron Griffin wrote:

> Please try again - the dir was owned by the 'aur' group which I
> assumed everyone was in. I changed the group to the same as the svn
> repo (for now)

still the same problem. maybe i'm not doing right.

$ /arch/db-community
Updating DB for community i686
==> Copying DB file from 'community'...
==> Processing new/updated packages for repository 'community'...
Checked out revision 25.
     Validating package arch (i686) gnote
     Checking SVN for gnote
Copying new files to '/srv/ftp/community/os/i686/'
/bin/cp: cannot create regular file
`/srv/ftp/community/os/i686/community.db.tar.gz': Permission denied
error: failure while copying files to /srv/ftp/community/os/i686/

--
Ionut