[aur-general] eclipse-pdt package

Jordi Cerdan jcerdan at tecob.com
Tue Jun 23 02:59:41 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I maintain the eclipse-pdt-all-in-one package
( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19272 ) in aur and I will
soon face a problem:

Until now there was only one package for i686, and there was no package
for x86_64 arch. But now, there will be a package for this arch too. The
problem is that there are 2 different links, one for each arch and I
don't know if it's possible in the same PKGBUILD to detect the arch and
to download the package needed.

I know it would be easier to build 2 packages, but I would want to know
if it's possible somehow to build one package for both architectures.

Kind regards,

--
Jordi Cerdan
http://www.jordicerdan.com