[aur-general] Moving the AUR/community
aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:53:26 EDT 2009
This is part informational, and part not.
We have a donated server from SevenL networks that has sat mostly
unused up until now. What we would like to do is more the AUR and
community on to that machine, so that TUs can get real (limited) shell
accounts and the people managing this side of the project get a bit
As far as I know, things are almost ready to go, but what we need to
do is setup a good time to "freeze" the AUR and community so we can
switch over the DNS and change checkout locations.
Once this is complete, we can move forward with switching community to
SVN and using the official dbscripts for managing the repo. This way
you guys can get your own testing repo too!
Sooo... the list, as I see it:
* Decide on a date and time for the move
* Get SSH keys from all TUs
* Switch DNS over
* Disable the AUR/community on gerolde
Anything I'm missing? Suggestions as to a good date?
More information about the aur-general