[aur-general] Removing comments from AUR

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 03:13:16 EDT 2009

I have to agree that the AUR comments "framework" is looking more and more
like a forum..In view of that, it meets the criteria to be scrapped
entirely. As far as I can tell, there is already a forum section for AUR
packages, and discussions can be initiated there if the need arises. A forum
thread may be linked in the web interface, so here we may have to slot in
some extra PHP. This would be akin to how the maintainer in unsupported can
set the category (which should be scrapped too).