[aur-general] Removing comments from AUR

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:36:05 EDT 2009

Grigorios, you're an idiot. You're basically just trolling the thread
now and, correct me if I'm wrong, have provided nothing in the way of
patches for the AUR like open source is magic where you whine about
stuff and it gets fixed how you like.

I see absolutely no compelling reason to get rid of comments and it's
ridiculous this thread even exists. The only interesting thing is the
idea of improving the comment system and there are no patches for that
either.

Grigorios: stop digging yourself into a hole.

--
Callan Barrett