[aur-general] gnash removed from aur

Andrei Thorp garoth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:47:03 EDT 2009

Well, that's a decent point also -- if gstreamer can use ffmpeg as a
backend, does it not superscede ffmpeg? It's reasonable to assume that
this means that gstreamer "supports all of ffmpeg plus a little bit of
extra". Regardless, I think in the spirit of letting users do whatever
they want, multiple packages is the way to go.

-Andrei "Garoth" Thorp