[aur-general] Problem with repackeging vmware-server-modules

Simon Streit ss2 at netpanic.org
Fri May 1 17:11:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to build the vmware-server-modules [1] package for kernel
2.6.29. My problem is though, that the patch, that I fetched from the
wiki page [2] is failing with several errors, although it is supposed to
work.

My question is now, if somebody would like to have a look at the package
as I don't have any clue now how I should succeed as I just can't find
other working patches without needing to patch the kernel.

I attached the source package with the log file from makepkg so somebody
can have a look at it.

Thanks in advance,
Simon

[2]