[aur-general] Huge packages in community

Daenyth Blank daenyth+arch at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:18:26 EDT 2009

2009/5/3 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
> <off-topic>P.S: Daenyth, stop saying arguments about my attitude and
> complaining about it, I told that this is nothing personal against
> anybody, if you will still telling that I was "crotchety" or asking
> "who are I to say whatever", I will start thinking that you got it
> personally TO YOU, in that case, I never mentioned you (just your
> repo) and you shouldn't take the things in that way, just an advice
> for your health.</off-topic>
Firstly, Why should I not respond? This is a public mailing list,
anyone can reply. I found it relevent to do so as you felt the need to
insult another community member. It doesn't matter that it wasn't me,
it's not acceptable behavior.

And seriously, "for my health"? Amazing, first time I've been
threatened over the internet. You rock.