[aur-general] Huge packages in community

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun May 3 13:44:16 EDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Arkham <liuju86 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/mag/09, at 19:18, Daenyth Blank wrote:
>>
>> 2009/5/3 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
>>>
>>> you shouldn't take the things in that way, just an advice
>>> for your health.</off-topic>
>>
>> And seriously, "for my health"? Amazing, first time I've been
>> threatened over the internet. You rock.
>
> Actually I think that "for your health" wasn't intended as a menace but more
> like a medical advice, such as "Don't get too upset".

Exactly Arkham, seriously Daenyth, I don't know if you are
*threatened* everyday (but I will supose it for your actions, and the
fact that you are afraid to use your real name over internet), or your
ego is *too high* to think that other people are thinking in threat
you.. as I said on IRC, "calm down, I am here, everything is gonna be
alright, breathe" please :). Of course, my english shouldn't
unsterstable at all, but think that *i am threathing you* haha .. is
just funny, thanks for make my day.

Thanks for the suggestion Magnus, this will be a solution, the unique
problem is that I will have to configure a caching proxy for home :/
and I really feel tired to do that, but now I will consider it
seriously. +1 for you too

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net